To secure and increase the understanding of cooperation partners, clients and society about the company, its activities, the governance of Grindeks is carried out within the framework of relevant standards for corporate management.
It encourages the transparency of the governance and increases the quality of the company and its appeal in the eyes of the society.
Grindeks Group's strategy
There are 6 major strategy development directions of Grindeks Group's strategy until 2025.
- Range increase of the active pharmaceutical ingredients and the final dosage forms.
- Expansion in the new markets – European Union countries, USA, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
- Enlargement of the manufacturing infrastructure in Latvia, Slovakia, and Estonia.
- Development of the subsidiary JSC Kalceks.
- Digitalisation by converting business processes over to use digital technologies and relinquish using paper by 2025.
- Focus on being environmentally conscious and sustainable.