GRINDEKS offer for you:
• Basic gross salary from 1700 to 2000 EUR and a result-based variable part of the salary.
• Co-financed lunch.
• Health, accident insurance and paid optics.
• Safe and flexible work environment.
• Development and training opportunities in Latvia and beyond.
• Extensive social support and motivation program (benefits, days off, etc. benefits).
• Team entertainment and development events.
GRINDEKS expects from you:
• Higher education in chemistry, chemical technology or other related specialty.
• At least 3 years of work experience in pharmacy, experience in organizing and leading trainings will be considered an advantage.
• Technical skills in working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and one of the training accounting systems at a very good user level.
• Excellent knowledge of Latvian and English languages (oral, written).
• Excellent communication and practical communication skills, excellent organizational skills.
• Orientation to results and self-development.
• High sense of responsibility, pedantry, accuracy.
Your job duties: (according to the job description)
• Preparation of annual LRP internal and external training plan, coordination of its execution.
• Reading annual PPE training for PPE related staff.
• Conducting GMP training after deviations, complaints, as well as in case of changes.
• Regular monitoring work and reminding of GMP principles to the specialists of the production department, quality control laboratory, technical service, as well as other structural units related to GMP.
• Conducting GMP and Data Integrity internal audits.
• Preparation of PPE training, educational materials.
CV and motivation letter should be sent to the Personnel Department.
Address: Krustpils iela 53, Riga, LV – 1057